- Day 1: Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach as you head for your destination: The Ark Encounter & Creation Museum! This evening, you will have Dinner and check into your Cincinnati area hotel for a four night stay.
- Day 2: Start the day with a Continental Breakfast before the big event you’ve been waiting for: THE ARK ENCOUNTER! Bigger than imagination, this life-sized Noah’s Ark Experience will amaze you. Ark Encounter features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old. From the moment you turn the corner and the towering Ark comes into view, to the friendly animals in the zoo, or the jaw-dropping exhibits inside the Ark, you’ll experience the pages of the Bible like never before. This evening, enjoy Dinner before heading back to your hotel.
- Day 3: Start the day with a Continental Breakfast before you head to The Ark Encounter’s sister attraction: THE CREATION MUSEUM. Prepare to believe as you explore 75,000 square feet of state-of-the-art exhibits, full-size Allosaurus skeleton, stunning botanical gardens, petting zoo, and more. The state-of-the-art Creation Museum allows you to venture through biblical history. Tonight, enjoy a Dinner Party with Entertainment!
- Day 4: After a Continental Breakfast, visit The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. Discover the stories of freedom's heroes with permanent and traveling exhibits that offer a look at the era of the Underground Railroad through to the present day. Then, enjoy a BB RIVERBOAT'S SIGHTSEEING CRUISE on the Ohio River. BB Riverboat’s large vessel has both indoor and climate controlled seating, helping to ensure an enjoyable experience. This evening, enjoy Dinner before heading back to your hotel.
- Day 5: Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for home... a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!